Recoflo® Softeners – Half the Brine, Twice the Throughput
Recoflo® Water Softeners outperform conventional systems, reduce operating costs up to 40%, use less brine and water for regeneration, and deliver less than 0.1 mg/L total hardness. Lower regenerant use means less waste is generated and the compact design makes it ideal for retrofit applications. The shorter cycle times eliminates biological fouling in the resin bed and subsequent release of bacteria in the product water making it ideal for pretreating a reverse osmosis system.
Eco-Tec’s Recoflo® Water Softener utilizes the next generation of ion exchange with compressed bed, counter-current technology. It can produce softened water at lower operating and total installed costs. This high performance is the result of the rapid, proprietary exchange kinetics of Recoflo®, that allows for the efficient use of brine and water while eliminating biological fouling.
How Does the Recoflo® Water Softener Work?
The Recoflo® Water Softener delivers up to two times higher throughput rates than other softeners thanks to its: short bed height and small resin volume, low resin exchange loading, fine mesh resin, compressed resin beds, and counter-current regeneration.
Want a Quote?
Contact Eco-Tec for more information or for a quote that meets your requirements
- Reduced start-up/installation costs – Pre-assembled, skid mounted, easy installation
- Less space – 50% less floor space, up to 70% less headroom, better resin kinetics
- Less waste – Brine regeneration eliminates acid and caustic soda
- Better Performance – Better resin kinetics, resin efficiency, longer resin life
- Reduced operating costs – Better resin kinetics, reduced resin replacement costs
Power Industry Experience using Micro-Media Filtration and Short-Bed Ion Exchange
– Ultrapure Water without Mixed Bed.