- For Oil and Gas Production - Advanced filtration for oil and solids removal and high efficiency ion exchange softeners.
- Global leaders in continuous purification of amine circuits in oil refining, gas processing, & flue gas carbon capture.
- 'Industrial kidneys' purifying chemicals for reduced waste, improved process performance, and economics.
- Integrated systems combining advanced filtration, high efficiency ion exchange, and reverse osmosis.
- Advanced gas contactor & chemistry systems for biogas or sour gas treatment, to achieve economical environmental compliance.
What We Do
Eco-Tec designs, develops, and manufactures equipment for industrial water treatment and purification of chemicals and gases. Our advanced, proprietary designs provide clients with improved performance, economy, and reliability in their operations.
May 2013 - AmiPur Making New Strides Worldwide
Feb. 2013 - ‘Revolutionary’ Filtration Put to Test – Executive Q&A
Nov. 2012 - Eco-Tec Earns ISO Recertification
Aug. 2012 - Eco-Tec Achieves Universally Accepted ASME Certification
July 2012 - Eco-Tec CEO Selected as Ernst & Young Finalist
July 2012 - Eco-Tec Announces Super Softening Technology
June 2012 - Eco-Tec Opens Western Canadian Office
New White Paper - Next Generation Filtration for Oil & Gas Industry
Visit Eco-Tec @ SUR/FIN 2013
Booth #112, June 10-12
The ‘can do’ spirit of Eco-Tec is rather refreshing, and I wish more of our vendors displayed your enthusiasm, initiative and courtesy. We look forward to continued success on this project.”
Today, when we all are looking for quality and perfection it is relieving to know we have found at least one vendor who can provide. This performance is so outstanding; in fact I have used this project as an example…”
It’s hard to believe that an entire new water plant so sophisticated that it is remotely operated can be designed, built, installed and commissioned in 10 months. Eco-Tec has set a whole new standard in design engineering, sophistication and project management.”
Eco-Tec’s array of resources and services are all maintained in-house… It remains a competitor on the world stage in its respective markets and has a commitment to quality, attention to detail and timely accurate responses to problems, attributes very much appreciated by their clients.”
If I had to purchase another demin system it would definitely be Recoflo®. The on-demand power plant can be shut down for weeks at a time with no water treatment start-up worries…”
Before the Eco-Tec system went in we had to often protect chokes with screens to prevent scale from getting in or else we wouldn’t be able to properly divert steam flow. Now, we don’t have to do that any more, and that’s because the Eco-Tec equipment is doing a good job stopping scale and erosion”